A fashion watch manufacturer with a limited budget but big aspirations needed to find a way to really stand out in a very competitive marketplace.
- Active identified a primetime Saturday night TV sponsorship opportunity targeting the desired audience
- Active structured payment for the sponsorship using a combination of the client’s current media budget plus first line watch stock
- This allowed the fashion watch manufacturer to buy a sponsorship package that was previously beyond their means
- Our client achieved stand out in a key sales period with sales doubling over the period of the sponsorship agreement
- Active Traded the watch stock with a major magazine company, who used the stock to drive subscriptions and reader competitions. This delivered further PR benefits and brand recognition for the watch manufacturer.
- The magazine partner paid Active for the watches with their own media space
- Sponsored a primetime TV property that they would not normally be able to afford
- This resulted in a considerable increase in sales over the crucial pre-Christmas period
- Added PR by featuring in major magazines aligned with their target audience
- Secured a new advertiser that would otherwise not have been able to spend on TV sponsorship without a Corporate Trade agreement to facilitate the budget by allowing the client to pay in stock
- Gained first line product to use with media partners
- Gained media space with the magazine company
If you'd like to find out more about our Corporate Trade and working with us, get in touch with John Charlesworth, our Director of Client Relations by email or phone